Do you want to partner with these exciting businesses and help them understand end-to-end Marketing and Sales and review their lead generation, nurturing and conversion processes?
We are looking for Marketing Performance Client Leads, to help drive rapid growth through highly effective digital performance marketing strategy and implementation.
The role is vital to our clients’ growth strategy, carrying Accelerate Growth ethos of articulating and advising on the best solutions for our clients’ growth challenges, and ultimately ensuring they are being successful in their growth objectives.
At Accelerate Growth we are single-minded about one thing: Positive impact on our client's business growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates with experience of scaling a fast-growing business/product and want to take on the responsibility of owning and delivering to ambitious ventures growth objectives.
Successful candidates will have a strong “T” shape: a good degree of specialisation in either Data & Analytics, Marketing Automation or Search & Media, and have a good degree of understanding of the other four adjacent areas enabling them to work with specialists on each of the verticals.
You'll take ownership and advice, develop, coordinate, and drive demand generation plans for a different set of ventures on B2B and B2C. An integrated view from demand generation up to lead closing is critical for success.
You will report into one Venture Growth Partner and have responsibility for all facets of client relationships at the ventures or businesses you will be helping to grow; from developing the strategy and initiatives to execute the plan and reporting on progress towards business objectives.
Within this role, you will:
- Set performance marketing strategy and implementation to drive profitable growth across products and businesses. This will include:
- Optimisation of the user experience to drive conversion (e.g. websites, landing pages, lead nurturing strategies)
- Creative and message optimisation to improve performance in ways which support brand building efforts
- Target setting and budget management
- Performance analysis, reporting and insight gathering to identify new opportunities for growth
- passed through
- Work with key stakeholders and marketing teams across a variety of clients to drive growth, ensuring a sound understanding of business performance and adoption of best in class growth marketing.
- Measure, iterate and improve constantly.
- Must have multiple Google / Doubleclick Certifications
- Certifications on other tools, Kenshoo, Marin, Hubspot, Salesforce, etc, highly valued.
You will bring on
- A strong understanding of digital marketing best practices and, ideally, 2-5 years’ hands-on experience with one of the following: Data & Analytics, Marketing Automation, Search & Media.
- Highly analytical, structured thinker with strong attention to detail and proven ability to build effective marketing strategies and grow businesses.
- A leader who can work well with senior stakeholders across the business and clients to deliver results.
- An entrepreneurial mindset: happy to build projects from scratch, find solutions, navigate ambiguity and change, pivot from one project to the next.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to operate on a wide range of topics and projects at one time.
- Commercially aware, performance oriented and a strong communicator.
- Strong work ethic with buckets of energy; great attitude, resilient, enthusiastic and fun to work with
- Passion for performance marketing and for building and growing businesses